1.4.0 Beta reports

What’s new Forums Announcements Beta Testing 1.4.0 Beta reports

Tagged: 

This topic contains 36 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Alik16 Alik16 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Clarabelle
    Participant

While chatting in pm, will randomly pop you back into WC – even while writing a pm, sending it to WC. Seems to do it more when people join/leave a scene.

Again, using Bluestacks on laptop.

Clarabelle
    Participant

Another Bluestacks bug – Can’t sit anywhere in a private apartment. Logged in on my phone and joined the same scene, was able to sit fine. On Bluestacks, i got the “This item is already in use” error.

Apple Red
    Participant

edit: it appears I gifted the fairtale dance mat anand it appeared in my inventory as purchased. After clearing cache it was not in ky inventory and upon purchasing the item for myself remained when placed on the floor. Also i can not lie down or sit in the furniture or personal spaces the message reads as ‘occupied’. I am using android phone and tablet..location canada ..high speed wireless internet

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Apple Red.

7linebh
    Participant

hi, i can’t play this beta version… i always crash and force close to home screen right after first loading and entering lobby  in nox app player and bluestacks version 2 ( because they are light and faster ), can’t u please fix it? because it’s never happen on previous versions and that’s will be bad if i must use  new version of these emulators because they’re so heavy and crash many time… thanks

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  7linebh.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

mari ditomasso
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>
    Now i play on beta sistem and i see much bugs…
    1. soho luxurey penthause
    2.serenity lake
    3.baver gallery
    4.beach hause
    5.my belgravin apartment

and also in chet sometime cent see what i tayping…and i delite cookies,unistal instal game but its seam…and also in new Villabugs in one apart

mari ditomasso
    Participant

bugs

ZE VIP
    ZE VIP
    Participant

Hi i have beta 1.14.0.20479 .. this is the last one or not .. i have problems in the chat like after maybe 10 minutes i can’t see my type .. please tell me how i can fix that

And another problem .. a put type Arabic letters it’s comes already reflected jost in the chat but the messages it is good

Micelle_andara
    Participant

I cant chatting use beta right now.. Why? Too many people use beta version same with me.. Cant chat. Please get fix it. Thanks

Aria
    Participant

Face distortions

http://aminoapps.com/p/cbnn73

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Aria.

Apple Red
    Participant

Since the update/patch this evening I cant see my chat in either the public or private chat. It remains blank.

XyowchieX
    XyowchieX
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Your chat messages disappears on the chatlogs sometimes and you can’t see what you sent.</p>

i have been having this problem all day… i can type what i want in chat but it doesnt show up

1 user thanked author for this post.

Clarabelle
    Participant

At least a few people on beta last night weren’t able to type. Tried clearing cache, reinstalling, restarting our devices, but nothing worked. Nothing we typed would show up in any chats.

This was on both Bluestacks and my Galaxy S7. One person was on a Kindle, also.

ZE VIP
    ZE VIP
    Participant

Hi again.. i want sharing this with you guys

Player just show up in the house and any place i go private or open place

This i take it in 2017/2/17

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwcqVwK_iePnTXBKVURwUl9qMkk/view?usp=drivesdk

That place is private and he is on line but he is just like ghost . I see him profile like a normal but he is is not in my house

And yesterday another one is coming up

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwcqVwK_iePnZEJWZVlXZk85WnM/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwcqVwK_iePnZEJWZVlXZk85WnM/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwcqVwK_iePneUE5akRBNTZpQm8/view?usp=drivesdk

Any place i go i see the ghost this player

Ok i block this ghost but is not helping :/
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Anyone see like that in the game or just me :|</p>

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by ZE VIP ZE VIP.

Quincx
    Participant

Username: quintessential

Real Life Location: New Jersey, USA

Avakin version: Version 1.14.0.20825

Scene: n/a
    (1)

Device/phone/tablet make and model: MacBook Pro 13-inch Laptop

iOS/Android/Amazon version number: macOS Sierra Version 10.12

Connection Type: 5g

(2)

Device/phone/tablet make and model: Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 10.1

iOS/Android/Amazon version number: Android Versin 4.2.2

Connection Type: 2.4g Hz
    Describe the problem:

I have two devices to beta test Avakin Life; On second device, I am able to log in successfully on my Samsung Tab. However, if I try to join any public social spot or attempt to edit my apartment, my application would crash instantly. The keyboard also takes forever to pop open.
    I have uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and installed the latest version so that can’t be what’s causing this.
    What were you doing at the time the error occurred? ^explained above.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Quincx.
    Ashur
    Ashur
    Participant

Always connection lost after the last update, me and my friends all have this problem, we live in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Malaysia.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.